Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Burden or Legacy: Reviving Past

Its the peak of summers. I feel as the head is slit into two halves and Maggie being boiled inside. The burning road threatens to melt my feet, my own eyes pump flames into my face and the heat waves push me back , stronger and harder. And am forced to do some tasks i have loathed for a decade or even longer.

The scorching sun illuminates the shades of luxury and sitting in the backyard cant be afforded any more, at least for the next many days or may be even months.

Because its the question of survival today.

History not only repeats itself but makes you pay for every inch of grass which was left unmaintained. Present, when becomes past, has strong though invisible nexus connections
with future, enough to take you hostage.

No comments: