Sunday, August 17, 2008

Strictly About me

Enough of poetry, reviews and other nonsense over here. Now something strictly about me .

Truth, Honesty and Love .
Three words which echo the most in this pseudo emotional world, but only the person who has actually gone their way, knows the pain and joy which lies there in. Add to this the determination to take the hitherto undiscovered path. If that's not sufficient, then keep adding to it the courage and desire to serve the motherland and you will start getting a bleak picture of what I am.

Life has never been an easy path for me, nor I have ever wanted or allowed it to be.Strange and mystic things appeal me, as much as the simple and beautiful ones but what beholds me is surely Truth Honesty and Love. I m a poet by heart and otherwise also. I have received the extreme love and extreme hatred of people around me, but thankfully never went unnoticed.

You may feel I am talking too much of me. Well what else should you ideally expect in this about me column? You are free to discontinue and I also advise the same, esp if you took less than 25 seconds to read this far.

Continued….

My desires are as diverse as the traditions of our country and as old as no more than 21 years. Finally I have been successfully able to classify them as core desires and the covering desires. The complexities increases so much that the difference between Core and Covering is often not visible. I think the real challenge of life is not as much to full fill your desires as much it is too differentiate between the Core and Cover.Emotions are the bed rock of life, and govern all it's activities and direction. Some would agree, others won't. I have held views of both sides, though followed the latter way.

Back to Basics
I like and support all those of us, who .......(continued as earlier)

No comments: